May 6, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

8 May is mother's day. I love my mother very much and I appreciate her what she did for her five children. I respect her not because she is my mother, she is very kind and humble lady. She stayed very strong in tough times too. She did not leave her own values and didn't make difference between her five children. I feel very happy when my mother confides in me and tells her true feelings. My mother is my best friend.
My mother
Today, I am also mother of two sons. Tanishk & Tanay. Regardless of any differences in them, I love both equally. Tanishk is ASD kid and 5 years old. He is different, but still he is cute, lovable, affectionate kid in his own way. Tanay is a typical kid and 17 months old. He is also a very cute and affectionate boy.

Before having kids I used to think that how will I manage and look after my kids. I didn't have any knowledge. But with a great support of my Mother-in-law and my husband it became possible. When Tanishk was diagnosed as autistic, everyone in the family was there to support me.

When my both kids come to me and hug me, kiss me, play with me, look for me, want something from me and give a lovely smile, I feel satisfied and happy somewhere in me. Sometimes I feel very much frustrated, stressed, angry when they do something wrong, showing behaviors, shouting, screaming and crying. But in that all, they have taught me patience too. After few minutes when I see a smile there on their faces, I feel relief from frustration and stress.

I thank God blessing me with two nice and lovely sons. I pray God to bless them happiness, lots of love, intelligence, good nature and healthy life. I feel a completeness when they are standing with me and showering their love on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment